Dear Valued Customer,
It is our pleasure to announce the availability of Definiens Tissue Studio® 3.0.
About Definiens Tissue Studio® 3.0
Definiens Tissue Studio® 3.0 is a major feature release with a focus on the region of interest detection capabilities of the product. It includes about 20 bugfixes to Definiens Tissue Studio 2.1.1 and is a recommended update for customers using any previous version of Definiens Tissue Studio.
- Region of interest (ROI) detection
- Automatic ROI detection: The new and improved Definiens Composer™ technology utilizing a learn-by-example approach
- Improve your workflow and time to result: The ROI quality control and correction step
- Refine your result: Composer Segmentation modules: Improved functionality and new module for reclassification
- Address the most complex ROI detection tasks: Develop a ROI Detection plugin for Definiens Tissue Studio with Definiens Developer XD
- New modules
- Angiogenesis: Detection and automatic reconstruction of stained vessels in Xenograft samples
- Nucleus Morphology: Filter your nuclei by morphology, e.g. to extract epithelial nuclei from your samples
- Improvements and extensions
- Parallel analysis of red and brown chromogenes
- Cell simulation insides stained areas
- Get cells inside regions marked with cytokeratin markers only
- Identify immunostained cells in tumor samples
- Better memory utlilization with native 64bit version
- Improved usability and speed
- Compatibility for solutions created with version 2.1.1
- Connectivity to image and data management systems
- Aperio Spectrum (version 11.1 and above)
- Leica Slidepath (version 3.0 and above)
Please have a look at the complete list of new features and bugfixes in the release notes (attached).
You can find more information on Definiens Tissue Studio on the web at:
Learn more about the new version on the following conferences and webinars:
- Oct 17-18: Definiens Symposium
- Week of October 24: Product Launch Webinar (date to be announced)
- Oct 30 – Nov 2: Pathology Visions
- First two weeks of November: Definiens Tissue Studio Webinar (date to be announced)
Please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with a username and password for this release.
Licenses for previous versions of Definiens Tissue Studio will continue to work. There is no need for a new license request. If you use the workstation installation, please make sure to activate the software by loading your current license file after installation. It is recommended to uninstall all older versions of the software before installing the new version.
Enjoy using this new version of the software! If you have any questions, please get back to me.
Kai Hartmann, Product Manager Preclinical Applications