Dear Valued Customer,
It is our pleasure to bring this new release of Definiens Tissue Studio® 3.5 to you.
About Definiens Tissue Studio® 3.5
Definiens Tissue Studio® 3.5 is a feature release adding support for analyzing spot signals originating from gene probes or protein antibodies that create a spot-like appearance. The key features are highlighted below. This is an recommended update and includes about 35 bugfixes to Definiens Tissue Studio® 3.0.1. Please have a look at the complete list of features and bugfixes in the release notes (attached).
- Spot Detection and Classification
- Address in situ hybridization assays (FISH, CISH, SISH, Dual-CISH)
- Measure gene amplification in the whole tissue, in cell compartments or nucleus only
- Evaluate any stain with a spot-like appearance
- Systematic random sampling of regions of interest
- Sample your regions of interest in a meaningful way, generating your initial results faster
- Custom Export for ROI Detection
- Generate detailed statistics on the individual regions that have been detected by Definiens Composer Technology
The software is available for download from the Definiens Download Center:
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with a username and password for this release.
Licenses for previous versions of Definiens Tissue Studio will continue to work. There is no need for a new license request. If you use the workstation installation, please make sure to activate the software by loading your current license file after installation.
Enjoy using this new version of the software!
Kai Hartmann, Product Manager