Now Available for Download:
Tissue Studio® 4.1
Developer XD 2.4.2
Dear Valued Definiens User,
It is our pleasure to bring the newest versions of Tissue Studio® and Developer XD to you. With this new release, you will receive several enhancements and new features designed to improve the overall usability and stability of your Definiens Tissue Phenomics® software.
- Faster throughput for tissue image analysis. Experience a minimum two-fold improvement in processing speed.
- Single & dual stain quantification for ISH and vessels with any chromogen. This is in addition to the existing IHC dual stain quantification feature.
- Automatic alignment and analysis of regions on serial slides.
- Flexible scheduling of image analysis processing jobs to assist in time and project management.
- Faster data exchange using Definiens propriety format.
Please consult the Release Notes for each product for further information:
How to Get the Software
The new versions of Tissue Studio® and Developer XD are available to current license holders free of cost. To access the updated software, please email our Support Team: email@example.com.They will assist you with the installation.
General Performance Recommendations
All Definiens software is developed for optimal performance on 64-bit operating systems. Please consult the Definiens Product Datasheets for further details:
Licenses for previous versions of Definiens products will continue to work with the new software version. There is no need for a new license request.
Enjoy using this new version of the software!
Definiens Product Manager