Dear Valued Definiens User,
It is our pleasure to bring the newest versions of Tissue Studio® and Developer XD to you. With this new release, you will receive several enhancements and new features designed to improve the overall usability and stability of your Definiens Tissue Phenomics® software.
- Separate analysis of multiple sections on a single slide
- Robust analysis of immune response in tumor core and margin regions
- Precise export of ISH measurements for the nucleus and cytoplasm of a single cell
- Reuse Composer configurations between solutions
- Improved TMA manual annotations including import of Aperio TMA annotations
- Updated removal of tiling artifacts
- Improved datafication with novel and improved algorithms
- Extended driver portfolio and improved integration with PerkinElmer multispectral systems (e.g. Vectra 3 and Mantra/Nuance)
- Access key performance parameters for rule sets from Job Scheduler
Please consult the Release Notes for each product for further information:
NEW!!! Also check out our “How to” videos for Tissue Studio available in our download center www.definiens.com/download
How to Get the Software
The new versions of Tissue Studio® and Developer XD are available to current license holders free of cost. To access the updated software, please email our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.They will assist you with the installation.
General Performance Recommendations
All Definiens software is developed for optimal performance on 64-bit operating systems. Please consult the Definiens Product Datasheets for further details:
Licenses for previous versions of Definiens products will continue to work with the new software version. There is no need for a new license request.
Enjoy using this new version of the software!
Definiens Product Manager